1.25 cups dried cannelini beans soaked overnight
4 carrots chopped
3 stalks celery chopped
4 small white turnips chopped
1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic minced and let sit for 10 minutes
2 bay leaves
1 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
2 — 32 oz boxes organic chicken stock or vegetable stock
sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
drizzle of white truffle oil
- Cook the beans in a saucepan with plenty of water and the bay leaves until soft.
- Add 1 tsp salt to beans and let sit.
- Saute carrots, celery, turnips, onion and garlic until soft. Stir in fresh rosemary.
- Add two 32 oz boxes of organic chicken stock.
- Add in cooked beans and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Puree in blender and return to the pot.
- Reheat and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a drizzle of white truffle oil