2 large heads of broccoli chopped (include stocks—peeled and chopped)
1 yellow onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tblsp green curry paste
1/8 tsp cayenne
1 – 48oz box of chicken stock or water
¼ tsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp lime juice
½ tsp salt
¼ cup chopped fresh basil
1 – 15 oz can coconut milk
- Saute onion and garlic.
- Add in curry paste.
- Add broccoli to pot and add in ½ the chicken stock or water.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is very tender.
- Add more stock or water as it’s cooking until it is all added.
- Add in remaining ingredients and simmer
- for a few more minutes.
- Puree in a blender until very smooth.
- Pour back into the pot.
- Add salt and lime juice to taste.